“Do it with passion or not at all!”
Sports, especially swimming, accompanies me for over 20 years.
After 17 years of competitive swimming at state level I began my journey outside the pool as project and social media manager at Swim Performance and schwimmtrainer.de – brands of the ATX-Training GmbH.
Since 2017 I am managing Marco Koch, the European and World Champion. Since 2021 I am working with World Record holder Andrii Govorov on building up a personal brand.
I am looking forward to supporting you with my experiences on your way to the top!
In 1999 I started swimming in a club. 10 years later I began to take over tasks within the executive board as well as on the pool deck as a coach. Until 2021 I was member of the executive board in a swim club.
My practical education
ATX-Training GmbH, Fellbach near Stuttgart, Germany: I worked here part-time from May 2017 until July 2020.
EY (Ernst & Young): Over a period of four years (2013-2016) I was intern and working student in the Transaction Tax Team in Stuttgart, Germany.
EY, New York City: A special time was the three months internship 2016 at the German Tax Desk.
My academical education
After the high school graduation I studied at the University of Hohenheim.
Business Administration, Economics and Business Education (M.Sc.)
Focus areas: business education and international management
Master thesis: Organizational change and innovation in competitive sports – illustrated by the International Swimming League
Business Administration and Economics with Business Education (B.Sc.)
Focus areas: business education, accounting and taxation
Bachelor thesis: Current development within the framework of the shell purchase regulation of the § 8c German Corporation Tax
Knowledge and skills
German – mother tongue
English – business proof
French – basic knowledge
Organization tools: Trello, Google Services
Programs for photography, videography and social media:
Adobe Lightroom und Photoshop, Canva, Buffer, Over, YouTube Studio, Facebook Creator Studio, Adobe Sketch, iMovie, Adobe Premiere Rush, InShot, PicsArt
IT-knowledge: MS Office, WordPress, Wix, Affinity programs
Qualifications and awards:
- Swim assistant coach certificate (since 2010)
- Participation in the workshop “basic knowledge about the finances in a sports club” (2017)
- Participation in the EY IILC – International Intern Leadership Conference, Coronado Springs Resort, Orlando, FL, USA (2016)
- Admission in the EY exclusive intern promotional program Xperience (2014)
Sports success and participations in contests:
- Participation in various regional and national swim meets as well as participations in the German University Swim Championship
- Sport medal of the city of Waiblingen (2015)
- Participation in the EY Audit Challenge (2016)
- Participation in the final of the EY Tax Challenge (2015)